Studying Business Management allows you to develop a board understanding of business organizations and also provides specific knowledge in subject areas such as Markets, Customers, Finance, Operations, Communication, Information Technology and business strategy. The Business Management course will provide you the skills and the knowledge which require to thrive in a management role within an organization.
Completion of our qualification will meet the university’s standard academic entry requirements. However, each applicant will be subject to individual assessment and other entry requirements which may affect university entry.
BROWSE BY CATEGORY
Qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual, learners are eligible to progress to top-up degree and masters programmes at many universities in UK and overseas with advanced standing
- BA (Hons) Business Management (direct entry to Year 3) at Middlesex University, Mauritius
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Top-up) at University of Sunderland
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (top-up) through London Graduate School which is validated and awarded by the University of Chichester.
- BA (Hons) Global Business (Top-up) at Coventry University
- BA (Hons) International Business (direct entry to Year 3) at Middlesex University, Mauritius