The course trains the potential pre and primary teaching aspirants with the very important skills and methods of teaching kids aged 2 to 12 years. The candidates can teach the playgroup, Montessori and nursery school age group up to class five. All the courses are offered in online mode and are flexible enough to let the candidates learn at their own speed from any corner of the world. The course is exclusively designed for those planning to engage in teaching in pre and primary schools.
Maintaining the modern learning scenario is an essential part of the teacher’s job. The course comes with varied levels to choose from. The course also equips the potential pre and primary teachers with the fundamental skills and techniques of educating children
Units of Study
- Child and Behavioural Psychology
- Exercises of Practical Life and Sensory Education
- Classroom Management and Administration
- Approaches to Early Childhood Education
- Characteristics of Young Learners
- Importance of Language Learning
- Using Technology in the Classroom
- Basics of Nutrition, Health and Hygiene
Who is this Course for?
The online Pre Primary Teacher Training is perfect for fresher’s from any educational background. It will help the experienced teachers to apply for a better opportunity with a greater salary hike. Anyone who is willing to do work in an international school all over the world should do the course.
Learners must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Reading and communication skills should be adequate to meet the requirements of the training.
- The minimum core of literacy, language, numeracy and ICT