Why Study Accounting and Business?
Studying Accounting and Business allows you to develop a board understanding of business organizations and also provides specific knowledge in subject areas such as Markets, Customers, Finance, Operations, Communication and Business economics. The Accounting and Business course will provide you with the skills and the knowledge which require to thrive in a management role within an organization.
Reason to Join
- Internationally recognized awarding body with a reputation of training excellence
- Thousands of learners worldwide enjoy the benefits of undertaking the qualification that ensures relevant and advanced skills at an affordable cost.
- Qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual, learners are eligible to progress to top-up degree and masters programmes at many universities in UK and overseas with advanced standing
- Corporate and Business Law (20 credits)
- Business Performance Measurement (20 credits)
- Financial Securities Markets (20 credits)
- Audit and Assurance (20 credits)
- Business Research Project (20 credits)
- Investment and Risk Management (20 credits)